We campaign to improve services on the Hope Valley rail line, covering the area between Chinley and Dore.
- To improve the timetable on the line. We are campaigning for an hourly stopping service at all stations between Manchester and Sheffield
- To improve the quality of the trains in use on the line, particularly focusing upon the over-crowding on peak-time services
- To represent the concerns of our members relating to other aspects of the train services to the relevant train companies
- Meeting with representatives of all the rail companies serving the line to discuss the service
- Lobbying MPs and local Councillors to work on our behalf
- Meeting with other stakeholders, such as freight operators and neighbouring rail users’ groups
- Responding on behalf of our members to statutory consultation documents